Friday 11 January 2013

TYPOGRAPHY IDEAS

                                                      FEAST OF FLESH

This font  has a theme of horror and that is why I considered it but I want the font to foreshadow what the film will contain and this font does not because it is a zombie film and it will have gory scenes but this font is not gory enough to be used in the title sequence.


ZOMBIEFIED
Like the name of the font it fits the name of the film. It is a horror themed font but it is like a rough font and not what I wanted so I didn't use it.


COLD NIGHT FOR ALLIGATORS
After careful consideration I finally decided to chose this font "cold night for alligators" because it has this drippy bloody gory feel and that was what I was going for. It will go well with the genre of my film and it is a theme on its own because it describes the sub genre, it will foreshadow the goriness of the film.
                                     
All the fonts I considered have a horror feel to it but I wasn't just going for a horror feel but a font that will be a theme in my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment