Monday 28 January 2013

SHAUN'S BLOG FEEDBACK

Today we received some feedback from Shaun our teacher regarding our blogs and what grade the blogs are on. He said that my blog was at a C grade and if I needed to push the grade up I should reduce the pictures and add more writing because myt blog lacked enough written work and there were too much irrelevant pictures on it. I reduced the pictures and only left the relevant ones, I also explained the pictures and the procedures of how I did the things on there because before it was just pictures and no explanation.

He also said that I needed to increase the length of my title sequence analysis for a better grade because they were too short. I added more analysis to 'Dawn of the Dead' and 'Creep" title sequence.

I also decided to upload the rough cut for my title sequence, feedback from teacher and others and possible improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment