Thursday 17 January 2013

DIARY ENTRY 12

DAY OF FILMING
Today I filmed the news report scene, the chasing scene and the scientist scene. I filmed the scientist and news report scene in class because I needed a background, I used the green screen to create a false background for the two scenes because I couldn't film in a real science lab or a real broadcasting studio.




This is a close up shot of the setting of the news report scene and this shows how the scene will be filmed with the two chairs and the green screen behind the chairs.
This is a picture of the news report scene and the camera shows how it will be when filming is over. Unfortunately the green screen was not wide enough and I was unable to get a wider one in time so that affected the scene.


This is a picture of the scientist scene. The scientist was closer to the green screen than the news casters because I wanted it to be like he is the only one there and that he is filming it himself.






No comments:

Post a Comment