Tuesday 15 January 2013

DIARY ENTRY 11

TUESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2013
I continued making the title sequence without the help of my team mates. I have been making the title sequence on my own since we started and I have spoken to my media teacher (shaun) about it. maling the title sequence is a bit frustrating because we did a very small amount of filming and I have very little footage to work with. the footage i'm working with was filmed by me after school and that is the only one we have. We have not filmed the first scene of the actual movie and the deadline is on thursday.
After trying to edit the title sequence alone today I decided that there is a possibility we might change the film idea and the film title sequence. We will leave the genre as horror but the idea will be changed.

During Leanne's lesson she split the group up and decided that I should do the work on my own and Elle and Alfie should work on their own. she said that we can use the clips we already have but we should present our work separately and that it will be graded separately.

Our work done on final cut pro can not save so we have to save them to a shared user account and Jack has the user account.
We decided to film the scenes as they are on the story board and not change the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment