Friday 11 January 2013

DIARY ENTRY 10

FRIDAY 11TH JANUARY 2013
I started making the titles on final cut pro because it looked better and had more effect. I used the bad tv effect for the titles and I used a constant font which I downloaded from DaFont and it is called cold night for Alligators.
I chose this font because it had this horror, bloody look to it and I felt it will go really well with the genre of the film.
I finished making the titles and I saved it but when I tried to open it again to do some more work on it I couldn't get it. Jerry said that it was the fault of the server and I should re make it. I remade it, saved it and when I tried to open it, it was lost agin.
At this point I have to title sequence and I decided to change the idea of the title sequence to be in narrative form and not just thematics.  I decided that it will be better if there was a character telling the tale of the zombies and how the world was overrun and it will help the audience understand the idea of the film.
This are the names of the cast in the order they will appear on the title sequence and the font they will be in.
I created this font on photoshop as a sample of what I wanted the final titles to look like then I made in as text ( using the same font) on final cut pro. Doing this increased my knowledge on photoshop and how to separate the different sides.



No comments:

Post a Comment