Tuesday 22 January 2013

DIARY ENRTY 13

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2013  (EDITING THE TITILES AND SCENES)

I decided to create my titles on Final cut pro instead of importing them from photoshop because it was easier for me and I could easily add effects to them.

I used the text on Final cut pro, went to control and typed in what I wanted to be on the title sequence and I also chose the font and I could control the size of the font, the color and how it appeared on the screen.
 The effect I added to the titles was bad film effect so it will have a shaky unsteady bloddy drool effect. This goes well with the subgenre of the film which is zombie. This helps the audience foreshadow that there might be gore scenes in the film.

After the effect had been added the color of the title faded into a blood like color and the title was like a blood drool unsteady effect.
The last thing I did was to add the shoots that I had taken and in oder. I just imported the footage and I didn't add any effect to them because that was how I wanted them to be. However there were two footage that needed editing on Adobe aftereffects because they were done on green screens.

After this editing task I know know how to edit well on final cut pro and a minimum knowledge of adobe after effects and how to add background on scenes shoot on green screen. I now know how to add texts on final cut pro and what and how to add effects to certain footage imported.

No comments:

Post a Comment