Monday 3 December 2012

LEANNE'S COMMENT VIDEO ON MY BLOG



There were good comments on my blog, she said that the blog was up to date but there are something on the blog that does not really need to be on the blog like audience notes because they are not relevant to the course work but I should use the knowledge of it through out the work.

She said that the zombieland analysis was really good and there was a good use of media language but I should up lines between them because when it comes on blogger it is quite difficult to notice the paragraphs. I have corrected that and I added extra lines to the title analysis for better presentation.

She said that the homework is good and the notes for the title sequence Seven is good and that it relates to the type of title sequence i'm doing. She also said that the Dawn of the Dead title sequence analysis is good and there were really good use of media language, however, I should put the lines to indicate paragraphs which I have already done.

She said to get a higher mark when I analyse a title sequence I should say how it influences my own title sequence i.e stylistic ideas or content of the sequence.

Good diary entry, however it should be be about my decisions on the title sequence and how it fits with the film industry.

20 points at this point is really good, its well organised, and of a good standard. I have corrected all the mistakes that were on the blog and I have keep the diary entry up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment