Monday 17 December 2012

DIARY ENTRY 8

MONDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2012
We stared filming and we filmed the last scene of the title sequence because. The only scenes left to film are, the interview scene and the first clip of the actual movie. I was the one who acted in this part and filmed the phone camera scene but we used a flip camera. After talking to Jack we have decided that the newspaper i created on photoshop will be added on as an effect on logic pro because the will be no need to actaully film the news papers. I then decided that the scene we film today will not be good enough so I decided I will film it again.
These news papers showed the way the world will be destroyed and the end of the human race from only one zombie found to the world being over run by zombies.




These newspaper were created on photoshop and doing this increased my knowledge on how to use photoshop because before this project started my knowledge on photoshop was very limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment