Tuesday 13 November 2012

CIVILDEAD FEEDBACKS


























































The feedback were ok!, not what I expected because I put a lot of hard work and thought to by project and taught I deserved a better star rank but I still take the criticism to heart and now I know what to do to improve by presentation.
overall the feedback was relatively the same and they said that the narrative was not very clear but the idea was good.

Their comment was that the budget income was too low and that we needed to increase the budget because of the type of film we are making and because the people we casted to play the characters are big in the film industry and will demand a big pay.
The cast was good because it will appeal to a variety of audiences.
Overall I think that the film presentation on prezi and the actual pitch in class was good and I worked hard at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment